Location, Hours and Contact Information
Monday: 10:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Wednesday: 2:30 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Tuesday: 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Thursday: 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Business Office Phone Hours
Monday: 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
Tuesday: 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
Wednesday: 7:00 a.m. to 7:30 p.m.
Thursday: 7:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
Friday: 7:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
- Doctor of Dental Medicine (2011), Magna Cum Laude, University of Puerto Rico, Rio Piedras, Puerto Rico
- General Practice Residency Certificate (2012), New York Methodist Hospital, Brooklyn, New York
- Orthodontics Certificate (2015), St. Barnabas Hospital, Bronx, New York
- Faculty - Orthodontics Program (2015-2017), St. Barnabas Hospital, Bronx, New York
- American Board of Orthodontics
- American Association of Orthodontists
- Omicron Kappa Upsilon National Dental Honor Society
- American Dental Association
- Minnesota Dental Association
- Academy of Sports Dentistry
What I enjoy the most about dentistry is being able to build long lasting relationships with my patients. I chose orthodontics because it gives me the opportunity to change peoples lives and be a part of their transformation. The most rewarding part of my career is being able to help other people have a beautiful smile and feel confident about themselves.
Outside of the office I enjoy spending time with my wife Normaliz and my dog Bailey. We live in Minneapolis and we enjoy paddle boarding with our dog and other sports and actives such as, skiing, rollerskating, volleyball, basketball and dancing. Aside from orthodontics, one of my other passions is kayaking and competing. I represented Puerto Rico in competitive kayaking from 2003-2008.