Locations, Hours and Contact Information
Wednesday: 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Monday: 10:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
Tuesday: 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Thursday: 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Business Office Phone Hours
Monday: 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
Tuesday: 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
Wednesday: 7:00 a.m. to 7:30 p.m.
Thursday: 7:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
Friday: 7:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
- B.S., Psychology (1998), Trinity College, University of Toronto, Toronto, Canada
- Doctor of Dental Medicine (2002), University of Louisville, Louisville, Kentucky
- Doctor of Medicine (2006), Mayo Clinic College of Medicine, Rochester, Minnesota
- Certificate Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery (2008), Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minnesota
- Certificate in Orthodontics (2012), University of Minnesota School of Dentistry, Minneapolis, Minnesota
- M.S. Dentistry (2012), University of Minnesota School of Dentistry, Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Diplomate, American Board of Orthodontics
- American Association of Orthodontists
- American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- American Dental Association
- Omicron Kappa Upsilon National Dental Honor Society
Allen BE, Van Ess J, Gladwell M, Rieck KL, Carr A: The Success Rate of the Nobel Biocare Mark III TiUnite Dental Implant System. Oral Surgery, Oral Medicine, Oral Pathology, Oral Radiology and Endodontics 106:e19, 2008.
Allen BE, Greenwell H, Drisko CH, Scheetz JP: The Prevalence of Hypertension in Periodontitis Patients Over Age 60. Journal of Dental Research 80S:381, 2001.
Bush DEA, Wunderlich GR, Allen BE, Vaccarino FJ: Anxiolytic and Sensitization-like Effects of Repeated Intra-VTA CCKB Receptor Activation. Society for Neuroscience Abstracts 25:31.21, 1999.
Bush DEA, Wunderlich GR, Allen BE, Vaccarino FJ: The Long-term Effects of Repeated Intravenous CCK-4 Administration: Reduced Anxiety in the Elevated Plus-Maze. Society for Neuroscience Abstracts 24:556.3, 1998.
Dr. Allen lives in Minneapolis with his wife, Amanda; their two children, Evelyn and William; and their black Lab, Jackson. Dr. Allen enjoys playing ice hockey, guitar and taking long walks with his family. Amanda is also a dentist, and she currently practices pediatric dentistry with The Dental Specialists.